Vintage

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Motherhood of the Traveling Diapers

Cloth diapering on the go was a S-U-C-C-E-S-S! I was able to wash on Thursday and Saturday so the longest we went without washing was two days. Not bad! I was a little nervous with the bear having started solids the week before traveling (as in nastier, smellier poo), but it ended up not being too awful. Lessons are learned:
1. You can never have too many wipes.
2. I only needed to bring the All-in-One diapers rather than every diaper we own.
3. Don't squeeze the air out of the full wet bag

That's pretty much it. I love cloth diapering and it's not as scary on the road as I anticipated.

Preview of coming attractions: Jarrod's uncle is my new favorite person. He grinds his own grain and has an amazing stash of grains and cool old things. He makes his own butter and cheese. I hope that future posts will be of things he teaches me. Too bad he lives 9 hours away or I would be over there all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment