Top 10 of Having 2
1. You have to play man-to-man defense. Gone are the good old days when you can defer to dad when your munchkin gets snotty. Dad's hands are already full with the other one.
2. Going any where by yourself is a thing of the past. You might as well kiss goodbye ever going to the bathroom without an audience ever again.
3. Love rage. Where your older one loves the younger one so much they just can't contain themselves. Usually ending in some form of little brother getting hit and crying.
4. You base your wardrobe on how accessible the girls are and how easily you can hide spit up, peanut butter, and miscellaneous stains. Let's face it, clothes are only good for covering up the necessities & as an extra burp rag.
5. Your older child is suddenly so big. It's like a woke up one morning and suddenly my 2 year old could to everything!
6. Your older child is suddenly incapable of doing anything. He can do everything. Include choose to NOT do the things you know he can do.
7. You don't document every little thing about blessing #2. I've been good about writing down measurements and trying to note milestones but we'll see how long even that lasts. (I have also failed to purchase/create a baby book for the little guy).
8. You feel most proud as a parent when they are both napping simultaneously. I'm enjoying this right now and yes, I'm very proud of myself. Thank you very much.
9. You don't breathe easy until 8:00 p.m. Bedtime is my favorite time of day.
10. You love just as much but different. This was one thing I was very worried about. The Bear has been such a joy and I was seriously worried that I wouldn't know what to do or how to love my second baby as much. But it's just something you do. It's truly amazing. I love the Bear for who he is and I love my little Tiger just for who he is.
Well that's it. My top 10 when it comes to having two. Probably not exciting but it is to me. Life with two little guys is challenging every day but I wouldn't change it for the world.